Many years ago, a small boy, having a love and passion for the outdoors, dreamt of being a professional hunter. As his adventure grew, his dream became a reality. He completed his senior education, did his apprenticeship throughout Southern Africa and became a licensed dangerous game Professional hunter. His dream is being fulfilled and he want to share the stargazing, campfire safari nights with his clients and loved ones. Chris Vosloo welcomes you to a experience of a lifetime…
Southern Africa has a diverse and multitude of habitats and ecosystems to explore and it can be overwhelming to decide where is best to start exploring.
If you are a first-time hunter, South Africa should be your first and best choice. It is very easy traveling, family-friendly and extremely luxurious.
It is almost Malaria free and has good medical care. As you become a more seasoned hunter the dark continent lures you with dangerous game hunting. As you leave South Africa to the North it will become all the more remote and free.
As your path cross the trails of old-time ivory hunters and man-eating beasts, you will fill your soul with fear and adventure.
We conduct hunts in:
- Mozambique’s Zambezi Delta.
- Zambia’s Luangwa Valley
- South Africa
Fall in love with Africa through your camera lens.
We offer you the following tours:
- Victoria Falls (“The smoke that thunders”) in Zambia.
- The Okavango Delta with its unbelievable bird and animal life in Botswana.
- The huge sand dunes in the Namib with desert dwelling elephants in Namibia.
- 7th Wonder of the world Table mountain and the Cape wine lands.
- Safaris through Kruger National park. One of Africa’s oldest conservation success stories.
“The only man I envy is the man who has not yet been to Africa… for he has so much to look forward to.”